The purpose of this website is to provide Korean learners with a one-stop resource for learning Korean. We strive to provide the most detailed, accurate and clear explanations at every step of the way from learning how to read all the way to advanced grammar. Our lessons will always be free and are chuck-full of content. You wouldnt believe how much is in there. As a base, each lesson includes:
- Twenty to thirty vocabulary words.
- Grammar tailored to the specific level of study applying the vocabulary from that lesson.
- Audio recordings of every Korean word and sentence.
Our Lessons are separated into Units, each with 25 Lessons, 3 Quizzes and a Unit Test. We currently have the following Units:
- Unit 0: Learning How to Read
- Unit 1: Basic Korean Grammar
- Unit 2: Lower-Intermediate Korean Grammar
- Unit 3: Intermediate Korean Grammar
- Unit 4: Upper-Intermediate Korean Grammar
- Unit 5: Lower-Advanced Korean Grammar
- Unit 6: Advanced Korean Grammar
- Unit 7: Upper-Advanced Korean Grammar
In addition to the lessons, we also have additional material that you can use to supplement your learning.
- Workbooks for each lesson where you can apply what you learn to interesting and useful exercises.
- Hanja Lessons to help you understand the root-meanings of words
- Short Stories to increase your reading skills
- Theme Lessons dedicated to a specific subject
- Vocabulary Lists to help you understand how each word can be used (completed to Lesson 100)
- Listening Practice where you can listen to sentences and type what you hear (completed to Lesson 25)
- Conjugate buttons that you can press to see how every verb and adjective is conjugated (completed to Lesson 50)
You can follow us on the following social networking platforms:
Want to know more? Check our About Us Page