Chủ đề Public Transportation IELTS Speaking Part 1
- 1. Từ vựng chủ đề Public Transportation trong IELTS
- Mẫu câu hỏi và câu trả lời
- 1. What form of transport do you prefer to use? Why?
- 2.How often do you take buses?
- 3.Can you compare the advantages of planes and trains?
- 4. How much time do you spend traveling on a normal day?
- 5.Would you ride bikes to work in the future?
- 6.What will become the most popular means of transport in your country?
- 7.Do you prefer public transport or private transport?
Xin chào tất cả các bạn. Đến với chia sẻ kiến thức học IELTS ngày hôm nay, Lingo muốn giới thiệu đến cho các bạn một chủ đề rất phổ biến trong đề thi IELTS, và đây cũng là vấn đề liên quan đến cuộc sống hằng ngày của các bạn. Đó là chủ đề Public Transportation. Vậy các bạn đã nắm rõ hết về từ vựng hay là cách trả lời ăn điểm khi gặp phải topic này chưa? Nào hãy cùng Lingo tìm hiểu ngay mẫu câu trả lời và từ vừng liên quan đến chủ đề này ngay nhé!
1. Từ vựng chủ đề Public Transportation trong IELTS
- Intensity:Of extreme force, degree, or strength
Eg:The hatred gained intensity
- Greenhouse gasemissions:The emission into the earths atmosphere of any of various gases, esp carbon dioxide, that contributes to the greenhouse effect.
Eg:There has been a lot of greenhouse emissions in the past few decades
- Without any doubt/There is no doubt that:A phrase expressing certainty or agreement; yes
Eg:Yes you can accomplish the work without any doubt
- A wide varietyof:A number or range of things of the same general class that is distinct in character or quality.
Eg:There are a wide variety of people in this world
- Exhaust fumes:Waste gasses or air expelled from an engine, turbine, or another machine in the course of its operation.
Eg:There were a lot of exhaust fumes coming out from the chimney
- Traffic jam:A-line or lines of stationary or very slow-moving traffic, caused by roadworks, an accident, or heavy congestion.
Eg:There was a traffic jam on the main road
- Peak hours/Rush hours:The busiest hours
Eg:We need to reach home before the rush hours
- To take the lead:To start winning a race or competition
Eg:He took the lead in his hand for the recent project
IELTS Speaking Part 1 Chủ đề Advertisement và cách trả lời hay nhất
Mẫu câu hỏi và câu trả lời
1. What form of transport do you prefer to use? Why?
Without any doubt,I would say motorbikes. You can see people driving a motorbikeall over the placein my country. Almost everyone travels by motorbike. The reason why a motorbike is so popular is due to their reasonable price and convenience. They also extremely varied in terms of size, color and quality, thusa wide variety of choices is available for everyone
2.How often do you take buses?
Almost every day. Since my house is so far away from my university, its impossible for me to travel by motorbike. In addition, the air is heavily polluted byexhaust fumesandtraffic jamsalways take place, especially duringpeak hours. Thus, Id prefer to take the bus, to save time, save gasoline and causing less pollution.
3.Can you compare the advantages of planes and trains?
Planes and trains regularly depart and arrive on time. Plus, there are many convenient facilities catering particularly to certain groups of passengers. However, traveling by plane is clearly time-saving and enjoyable in terms of onboard services like meals or comfortable seats, while traveling by train offers you a chance to see the world outside,admire the views from their seats. Its totally a great experience for most train-travelers.
4. How much time do you spend traveling on a normal day?
I have to commute from my home to my workplace on a daily basis. It normally takes me 30 minutes to travel back and forth.
5.Would you ride bikes to work in the future?
Definitely not. Riding a bike means youre exposing yourself to unpredictable weather and to air pollution. What is worse, Im afraid are the main streets or the highway which is too dangerous for cyclists, as cars, motorbikes and buses will travel at a very high speed. Thus Id rather ride a motorbike or take the bus instead.
6.What will become the most popular means of transport in your country?
I think buses willtake the lead. You cantravel the distancewithout much worries about ticket price or rainy weather outside. Also, new buses now offer better services like comfortable seats for the elderly or good air conditioning systems.
7.Do you prefer public transport or private transport?
I think Id prefer public transport. Its much more inexpensive and because it can contain a large number of people, it helps ease theintensityof traffic jams during peak hours and reduce thegreenhouse gasemissions caused by vehicles. Private transportation is more costly in terms of fees, taxes and gasoline
Trên đây là kiến thức mà Lingo muốn chia sẻ đến cho các bạn. Nào hãy cùng học partner luyện tập ngay thôi nào!
Và nếu bạn có muốn Lingo chia sẻ thêm về bất kỳ chủ đề nào thì đừng ngần ngại hãy inbox liền cho LINGO ngay nhé! Chúc các bạn thành công và học tập tốt.
Bài viết mới nhấtIELTS Speaking Part 2 TOPIC: Town & CityJune 23, 2022
IELTS Speaking Part 2: Describe a good law in your countryJune 23, 2022
IELTS Speaking Part 1 Sample Answer Topic: Crowded PlaceJune 23, 2022
IELTS Vocabulary Topic HometownJune 23, 2022
IELTS Vocabulary Topic: CelebritiesJune 23, 2022
Các khoá học IETLS
Tiếng Anh Online Cho Trẻ Em
Khóa Học IELTS Doanh Nghiệp
English For Kids
Giao tiếp Business English
Luyện Thi Toeic
Khoá học IELTS General
IELTS 1 Kèm 1
Nâng Band Thần Tốc
Dịch Vụ Sửa Bài Writing