IELTS Speaking Part 1 sample Chủ đề Music
- 1. Từ vựng chủ đề Music trong IELTS Speaking
- 2. Mẫu câu hỏi và câu trả lời chủ đề Music band 8+
- 1. Do you often (like to) listen to music? Or do you like listening to music?
- 2. When do you listen to music?
- 3. What kinds of music do you like to listen to? Or Whats your favourite kind of music?
- 4. Have you ever been to a concert before? Or Have you ever been to a musical performance?
- 5. Do you like to listen to live music?
- 6. When did you start listening to this type of music?
- 7. Where do you listen to it?
- 8. How do you feel when you listen to this music?
- 9. Have you ever learned to play a musical instrument?
- 10. Is music an important subject at school in your country?
- 11. Did you often listen to music when you were a child? (If yes give details.)
- 12. What kinds of music are (most) popular in your country?
- 13. Do you like traditional songs?
Music là chủ đề thường xuyên xuất hiện trong đề thi IELTS Speaking. Và chúng ta có vô vàn điều có thể nói trong chủ đề này. Đến với bài viết này. Lingo sẽ gợi ý cho các bạn một số mẫu câu hỏi và câu trả lời band 8+. Hãy cùng tìm hiểu ngay nhé!
1. Từ vựng chủ đề Music trong IELTS Speaking
- Workload :the amount of work that person has to do
Eg:The workload was huge.
- Distraction :something that gets your attention and prevents you from concentrating on something else
Eg:The loud music is a distraction
- To be no exception :if someone or something is no exception, they are the same as all others so they can be included in a general statement
Eg:The main road is closed and everyone has to use the byroad. There is no exception
- To be in a bad/good mood:sad or happy
Eg:,My father was in a bad mood.
- To put it simply :used for saying that you are explaining something in a clear and simple wayMake your painting elegant to put it simply on the paint exhibition.
Eg:To put it simply, this is modern art.
- Chill out :to relax
Eg:they are chilling out on the beach
- To keep updated :to follow a celebrity by frequently reading news about them
Eg:He likes to keep himself updated.
- Once in a blue moon :rarely
Eg:His father comes once in a blue moon
- Out of my reach :to be unable to afford
Eg:I wanted to buy that shirt. But it is out of my reach.
- On ones own :Responsible for oneself, independent of outside help or control
Eg:Im living on my own.
- Mind-blowing :Sth overwhelmingly impressive
Eg:they did a mind blowing performance on the stage
- Pick up my energy :to get better, stronger
Eg:he had picked up all his energy after drinking the juice
- Buoyed up ;feel cheerful
Eg:The siblings buoyed up in the car.
- To start out :to begin
Eg:They are not ready to start out the performance at this moment
2. Mẫu câu hỏi và câu trả lời chủ đề Music band 8+
1. Do you often (like to) listen to music? Or do you like listening to music?
So far I havent met anyone who dislikes music. However, when theworkloadis too heavy that requires me tostay highly focused, music is ahuge distraction. Unlike many people who listen to instrumental music because it helps them focus, music makes me feel sleepy.
2. When do you listen to music?
Well, the whole world likes it, so Imno exception. I usually listen to cheerful music when I need motivation andprefersad ones,when Imin a bad mood.How much time do you spend listening to music every day?
As Ive mentioned I prefer working in silence.To putit simply, I dont listen to music during my working hours. After a long day at school, I probably want tochill out for like half an hour and music helps me to stay energetic.
3. What kinds of music do you like to listen to? Or Whats your favourite kind of music?
I prefer a range of music from Western to Eastern, and from the 90s to modern EDM. But if Korean pop is considered as a kind of music, then yeah, thats my favourite. More than half of my playlists are Korean songs and I alwayskeep myself updatedwith news related to Korean showbiz.
4. Have you ever been to a concert before? Or Have you ever been to a musical performance?
I attend concerts,once in a blue moon,since the ticket price for foreign artists concerts isout of my reach.So I can only stay home and watch online. It was in 2014 that I finally did go to a concerton my ownand it was an international music concert. It was absolutelymind-blowingand an unforgettable experience.
5. Do you like to listen to live music?
Unless its live at a coffee shop, where literally there is only music and me, then yeah I would love to. But I wouldchange my mindif its a concert. The crowd is too crazy. Its completelya messmost of the time and Iend upwith a severe headache.
6. When did you start listening to this type of music?
From the day a friend of mine introduced her favourite group to me. Shecouldnt help herself talkingon and onabout them that I thought I somehow needed to catch up with her. And the more I got to know about Korean pop, the more passionate I became.
7. Where do you listen to it?
Almost everywhere, except for the classroom. Its thegolden eraof mobile devices. Everyone carries earphone and phones with them all the time, music, therefore,is on their fingertips.
8. How do you feel when you listen to this music?
Well,Im the type of personwhose mood is easily affected by what Im listening to. Thus as the music changes, my mood also fluctuates. But most of the time, listening to some music helps mepick up my energyand chill a bit.
9. Have you ever learned to play a musical instrument?
I learned to play the organ when I was in kindergarten. It was quite funny because Istarted outas one of the performers. Then my teacher told my mom that I had better play the organ instead of performing. So I became her trainee and it continued for around 4 to 5 years until I was 10.
10. Is music an important subject at school in your country?
Music is one of thecompulsorysubjects for primary and secondary students in my country. However, the main focus was on singing. We could also add some movements to make the songs more lively. Only those who were selected for the large performances were allowed to use musical instruments.
11. Did you often listen to music when you were a child? (If yes give details.)
Since my parents aremusic-loversand also have very good tastes, I was exposed to music at a very young age. Sometimes my momsang me to sleepwith herlullabies.Although I could not get the message at that time, my mom said that Ibuoyed upwhen listening to them.
12. What kinds of music are (most) popular in your country?
Besides pop music, the younger generation nowadays is exposed to different types of music. It is indeed difficult to tell which isin-demandsince I feel each type has roughly the same popularity. But I guess pop music is the mostsought-afternow. Ive never met someone who doesnt know pop songs.
13. Do you like traditional songs?
Well, its easy for me to name some traditional songs, some of which Im very familiar with. But to be honest, I thinkIm not that intothis kind of music.
Trên đây là tổng hợp lại những mẫu câu hỏi và mẫu câu trả lời trong IELTS Speaking part 1 chủ đề music. Lingo hy vọng rằng với những chia sẻ này sẽ giúp cho các bạn có thêm thật nhiều kiến thức bổ ích để ôn luyện. Chúc các bạn học tập tốt và thành công
Bài viết mới nhất
Các bước làm bài IELTS Writing Task 1 Bar Chart bạn cần phải biếtJuly 1, 2022
Chiến thuật làm bài completing tables, charts, note, diagrams trong IELTS ReadingJuly 1, 2022
Cách viết IELTS Writing Task 2 dạng bài Double questionsJune 29, 2022
IELTS Speaking Part 2 TOPIC: Town & CityJune 23, 2022
IELTS Speaking Part 2: Describe a good law in your countryJune 23, 2022
Các khoá học IETLS
Tiếng Anh Online Cho Trẻ Em
Khóa Học IELTS Doanh Nghiệp
English For Kids
Giao tiếp Business English
Luyện Thi Toeic
Khoá học IELTS General
IELTS 1 Kèm 1
Nâng Band Thần Tốc
Dịch Vụ Sửa Bài Writing