The list stops at 32, but I could go on forever.
My best friend is my soul mate, and I am so lucky that this crazy world brought us together.
1. She has and always will put up with my ridiculousness.
2. She has seen me cry, and I have seen her cry, and we are both ugly criers.
3. We can sit in silence for 20 minutes, and its not weird.
4. But most of the time we cannot shut up.
5. This includes three-hour phone and Skype calls about anything and everything.
6. I know what shes going to say before she says it.
7. Eye contact is all that is needed to communicate sometimes. This definitely comes in handy when we have an opinion that shouldnt be verbalized.
8. Even when she laughs at me, I still feel loved.
9. We find the dumbest things funny.
10. We have reoccurring jokes that normal people just find odd.
11. She accepts every part of me including my flaws.
12. She talks me through hard situations without fail.
13. She tells me when Im being unreasonable, and I dont get mad.
14. She listens to me whine about the same guy and still hasnt given up on me.
15. But gets more excited than anyone when a guy treats me right.
16. But you have both agreed that life would be easier if we could just marry each other.
17. Whats mine is hers, and whats hers is mine.
18. This includes, but is not limited to clothes AND food (and that is a big deal for me).
19. She knows exactly how to cheer me up. Most of the time cupcakes do the trick but if they dont, somehow she make me feel better with insides jokes or just plain silence.
20. She has seen me at my worst and still loves me.
21. She will see movies meant for 8-year-olds with me and we will, no doubt, laugh the loudest.
22. She will watchThe Bachelor with me and will secretly love it. Dont worry No judgment from this side.
23. She will teach me the art of taking a good picture.
24. She gets me out of my comfort zone and makes me do things that I am iffy about at first.
25. But hanging out in our pajamas and talking all-night isnt abnormal either.
26. Being apart for a long time is no biggie because when we are reunited its like nothing had separated us!
27. We plan on traveling the world together.
28. We plan on being roommates in the future.
29. I love her family and she loves mine.
30. We fight like sisters and then we apologize and get over it.
31. We talk about the craziness we will participate in together when we are 80.
32. I cant imagine my life without her.
ByKarli Wachtelfor TheOdyssey